Sssshhh.. have to be quiet, cos Bubbles eyes are becoming such a small line as she's falling asleep. I am such a klutz today. Brought grandma for her podiatrist appointment and then we were going to take the train home cos I wanna bring Roka to the library. So I happily brought them to Eastpoint where we ate KFC, then brought Roka go cut hair upstairs. Then proceeded to Simei MRT and you know what? The 1 and only lift leading to the station is down for repair! Wah lau .. sian lor .. but I thought just run up to the station and ask .. and I went up and happened to see the lift repairmen and I went to ask "Ermmm .. how long will this take?" They said an hour .. I was like HUH! 1 hour .. sigh .. then they ask why .. so I just said my grandma is downstairs in the wheelchair .. so they so nicely said .. ok no problem, we'll bring her up! Yeah .. so I happily ran down to meet them. Then got this able bodied man also waiting for lift, aiyo uncle, just take the escalator la! But the repairmen were so nice again to let him into the lift and up we all went.
That's when I realised that I only left $5.40 in my wallet! I brought $60 out, then paid for cab, doctor, Roka's haircut and train tickets,I left $5.40. Estimated wrongly lor! Alamak! I started to panic as I still need to take cab from Pasir Ris back home. So I started calling Fann (no internet access in office), Edna (only got UOB i-banking), Smelly (no i-banking) and Carey (was in meeting and couldn't answer my phone). This is what's called 热锅上的蚂蚁. So nevermind la, I thought worse come to worse, maybe just borrow from the mama shop uncle first since he recognizes me lo. So we went to library and then went to take cab.
Best part -> PREMIER CAB with starting fee of $3.20! Can get more suay or not? No choice, already open door then I realise, too late to back out.. so I was crossing my fingers along the journey.. Reached my block downstairs and guess how much? $5.40 on the dot! Wooohoooo.. not so suay after all!
Hahaha.. I believe my luck's really changing and things will definitely go smoothly for me this year..
Already started work for a week and I believe I'm getting a hang of it. At least I do not dread going to work each day, not like in the past jobs. I'm really thankful to Carey for getting me this job as I get to do the things I like (doing up blogshop, setting up the FB account and another to do with the net), I get to be motivated (like earning big bucks and buying a car!) and even though the coming exam is stressing me out, I know it'll really benefit me when I really do pass. Still got alot of things to learn and handle, so I will 加油! I hope everyone will have faith in me too that I can do it.. give me time..
Yawn.. going to head out to meet Smelly in town later as Smelly is at Great World having meeting. Meeting meeting, so many meetings everyday.
Countdown : 18 more days
Countdown to paper : 19 more days
That's when I realised that I only left $5.40 in my wallet! I brought $60 out, then paid for cab, doctor, Roka's haircut and train tickets,I left $5.40. Estimated wrongly lor! Alamak! I started to panic as I still need to take cab from Pasir Ris back home. So I started calling Fann (no internet access in office), Edna (only got UOB i-banking), Smelly (no i-banking) and Carey (was in meeting and couldn't answer my phone). This is what's called 热锅上的蚂蚁. So nevermind la, I thought worse come to worse, maybe just borrow from the mama shop uncle first since he recognizes me lo. So we went to library and then went to take cab.
Best part -> PREMIER CAB with starting fee of $3.20! Can get more suay or not? No choice, already open door then I realise, too late to back out.. so I was crossing my fingers along the journey.. Reached my block downstairs and guess how much? $5.40 on the dot! Wooohoooo.. not so suay after all!
Hahaha.. I believe my luck's really changing and things will definitely go smoothly for me this year..
Already started work for a week and I believe I'm getting a hang of it. At least I do not dread going to work each day, not like in the past jobs. I'm really thankful to Carey for getting me this job as I get to do the things I like (doing up blogshop, setting up the FB account and another to do with the net), I get to be motivated (like earning big bucks and buying a car!) and even though the coming exam is stressing me out, I know it'll really benefit me when I really do pass. Still got alot of things to learn and handle, so I will 加油! I hope everyone will have faith in me too that I can do it.. give me time..
Yawn.. going to head out to meet Smelly in town later as Smelly is at Great World having meeting. Meeting meeting, so many meetings everyday.
Countdown : 18 more days
Countdown to paper : 19 more days


No comments:
Post a Comment