So tired! So so tired. Been kinda busy these few days at work, but rather enjoying myself though. At least I dun feel so stressed out at work as compared to the past. Only feel stressed when talking to Ern Ern! And also when Carey pushes me to study! Haha.. next Wednesday! Must pass must pass! Tomorrow is the Seminar and I have to help out with the registration. Hopefully I can do a good job. Stress!
Hmmm.. actually I got many things to rant about but .. 不方便 .. Gggrrrgggghhhh !! So damn angry lo ..
And yesterday this fat bitch at the interchange wanna piss me off too. Bloody hell. Should have given her 1 tight slap.
Ok la .. I shall go study le ..
Life... says:
i just want you to know that money is really nothing
Life... says:
what i cherish more is our feelings towards each other and the trust we have for each other...
Life... says:
i just want you to know i yi xin yi yi ai ni...
Hmmm.. actually I got many things to rant about but .. 不方便 .. Gggrrrgggghhhh !! So damn angry lo ..
And yesterday this fat bitch at the interchange wanna piss me off too. Bloody hell. Should have given her 1 tight slap.
Ok la .. I shall go study le ..
Life... says:
i just want you to know that money is really nothing
Life... says:
what i cherish more is our feelings towards each other and the trust we have for each other...
Life... says:
i just want you to know i yi xin yi yi ai ni...


No comments:
Post a Comment