Yesterday was chilling session at Starbucks with the peeps and then dinner at Simpang Bedok Mad Jacks. Food was quite good! Cheap and filling too. Only thing .. tak babi .. Then after that rushed to airport to pick Vanessa up and she's such a cuckoo! She actually didn't realize that she took the wrong luggage lor! Until we wanted to cross the road to the car, then she flipped the bag over and TADANG! It's not her backpack lor! Haha.. so she had to and scan the bag again before she was being allowed in to put the bag back and take her own. Then Ju sent me home and I opened my loots when we reached. Yeah! My airflown GUCCI bag! Such a steal can! Selling in SIN for SGD 680 and she helped me to buy at only SGD 465 !! Woots !! Worth slogging my ass off at work man! And the sweet girl also bought 1 for herself, which means now Ju, Van and myself all got same bag! Sisters! Hee hee. And she also bought us recycled shopping bags! And mine said "Sisters are good" Yes! Indeed! Sisters are good!
I love my gucci .. I love my gucci ..
Okie .. gotto go slog hard at work to pay off my lovely buys!
KTV KTV !! Can't wait !!
I love my gucci .. I love my gucci ..
Okie .. gotto go slog hard at work to pay off my lovely buys!
KTV KTV !! Can't wait !!


No comments:
Post a Comment