Hiya so lazy to blog but like so many things to update. Ok shall see what I can recall ba.
260309 and 270309
Yesterday afternoon started having very bad headache and it was really killing me. Couldn't concentrate on making calls and Ern kept coming out to ask me how was it going along. But head was really really pain and response was so damn bad I really couldn't take it. Wanted to leave on the dot at 6pm, then while I was keeping my stuffs, Jyen asked if I wanted to share cab home as she also had alot of documents to bring back, so okay la, shared cab lo. Damn expensive sia, $27 lo. Luckily is shared. But anyway head was really killing me so I also can't take it if I took MRT. Reached home and took a rest while waiting for Smelly to come meet me, then went Drive 6 to eat dinner before I struggled home. Slept at 8pm! Was sleeping in the living room at first cos that Fann go smoke in the room and whole room stank. After screaming at her, I dropped dead on the couch to sleep till Edna called. After we put down, I pulled myself back to the room and slept again. Whole night the body was aching like hell and had fever. Morning alarm rang and I still having massive headache plus fever, hence told Sylvia that I going to doctor and can't make it to work. Then I went back to sleep and only woke up about 12. Went to Dr Tan and he was only seeing #9 and my number .. 22 .. pengz .. so I made use of the time to rush to CGH to buy Ah Ma's medicine then faster rush back to the clinic and luckily missed the number by 2 .. so only waited about 5 mins for my turn.. Dr Tan said it's probably not enough sleep plus stress.. I think so too.. shall make use of this weekend to rest well so that I can be refreshed at work on Monday.
250309 - Wednesday
Went to meet Huiying and the rest after work. Had dinner at Pepper Lunch Taka then headed for desser at Haagen Daz at Centrepoint.
240309 - Tuesday
It's our 15th month anniversary! I actually woke up at 3am to study cos I was having the M5 exam at 5.40pm. Studied till like 7am then went back to sleep for another 3 hours then woke up to bathe and proceeded to the library to study somemore. Then headed to Suntec Starbucks to sit and study somemore before heading upstairs to take the test. Wasn't too confident about it as there were certain question which I really couldn't remember. But when the word PASS appeared, OMFG, I just wanted to shout out loud lo. Yipee! I finally passed! As I held the cert in my hand and walked out, I started to tear lo. Went to the toilet and cried! Haha.. called Carey to tell her the good news, but she never pick up the call. Called Smelly and told her the good news and cried. Haha. Then also called Fann and told her the good news, cried also. Wahaha. Then went to meet the gang at XW for celebration and Fann also jopined us. She also treated me to dinner. Thanks ah. Yeah! It's a good day!
Yawn.. Smelly asking me to go to bed le.. and I also need to recall what I did before that also .. will continue tomorrow!
Hey guys.. updates at the other place le.. so check it out yah?
260309 and 270309
Yesterday afternoon started having very bad headache and it was really killing me. Couldn't concentrate on making calls and Ern kept coming out to ask me how was it going along. But head was really really pain and response was so damn bad I really couldn't take it. Wanted to leave on the dot at 6pm, then while I was keeping my stuffs, Jyen asked if I wanted to share cab home as she also had alot of documents to bring back, so okay la, shared cab lo. Damn expensive sia, $27 lo. Luckily is shared. But anyway head was really killing me so I also can't take it if I took MRT. Reached home and took a rest while waiting for Smelly to come meet me, then went Drive 6 to eat dinner before I struggled home. Slept at 8pm! Was sleeping in the living room at first cos that Fann go smoke in the room and whole room stank. After screaming at her, I dropped dead on the couch to sleep till Edna called. After we put down, I pulled myself back to the room and slept again. Whole night the body was aching like hell and had fever. Morning alarm rang and I still having massive headache plus fever, hence told Sylvia that I going to doctor and can't make it to work. Then I went back to sleep and only woke up about 12. Went to Dr Tan and he was only seeing #9 and my number .. 22 .. pengz .. so I made use of the time to rush to CGH to buy Ah Ma's medicine then faster rush back to the clinic and luckily missed the number by 2 .. so only waited about 5 mins for my turn.. Dr Tan said it's probably not enough sleep plus stress.. I think so too.. shall make use of this weekend to rest well so that I can be refreshed at work on Monday.
250309 - Wednesday
Went to meet Huiying and the rest after work. Had dinner at Pepper Lunch Taka then headed for desser at Haagen Daz at Centrepoint.
240309 - Tuesday
It's our 15th month anniversary! I actually woke up at 3am to study cos I was having the M5 exam at 5.40pm. Studied till like 7am then went back to sleep for another 3 hours then woke up to bathe and proceeded to the library to study somemore. Then headed to Suntec Starbucks to sit and study somemore before heading upstairs to take the test. Wasn't too confident about it as there were certain question which I really couldn't remember. But when the word PASS appeared, OMFG, I just wanted to shout out loud lo. Yipee! I finally passed! As I held the cert in my hand and walked out, I started to tear lo. Went to the toilet and cried! Haha.. called Carey to tell her the good news, but she never pick up the call. Called Smelly and told her the good news and cried. Haha. Then also called Fann and told her the good news, cried also. Wahaha. Then went to meet the gang at XW for celebration and Fann also jopined us. She also treated me to dinner. Thanks ah. Yeah! It's a good day!
Yawn.. Smelly asking me to go to bed le.. and I also need to recall what I did before that also .. will continue tomorrow!
Hey guys.. updates at the other place le.. so check it out yah?


No comments:
Post a Comment