**le temps guérira vos blessures** says:
sng jia yi!!!!
are u suffering from amnesia?
Another message from Weiyang. Have been avoiding them since November and I thought he has already given up on trying to contact me. But I guess he won't give up till he knows why I'm avoiding them exactly. But I still did not reply. Sorry, you'll forget me in time. Just stop trying to contact me ok?
I wanna play the gawd damn GTA on my DS! But nothing is working! Must ask Smelly brother to download.
sng jia yi!!!!
are u suffering from amnesia?
Another message from Weiyang. Have been avoiding them since November and I thought he has already given up on trying to contact me. But I guess he won't give up till he knows why I'm avoiding them exactly. But I still did not reply. Sorry, you'll forget me in time. Just stop trying to contact me ok?
I wanna play the gawd damn GTA on my DS! But nothing is working! Must ask Smelly brother to download.


No comments:
Post a Comment