Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Chapter 470 ~ 220409

Just came back from the hospital and couldn't wait to share a joke with everyone.

Said that my uncle was coming to fetch us right? Ok, more information first. This is my 3rd uncle, the one who drives a cab, the one who is henpecked and has 2 sons. So anyway, he did come and was kinda early too. So when we went down, he immediately came to me and handed me $20. "There should be easy to get a cab later, so here's money for you to take a cab later"

Speechless.

He drives a cab and he doesn't want to send us home later, instead he hands me money to take other people's cab. He can't even afford a little time to wait for HIS MOTHER'S appointment to finish so that HE CAN SEND HIS MOTHER HOME SAFELY. Wonderful son. So filial.

Along the journey, he asked if my dad was still giving tuition or not so busy now. I said yah, still giving a little tuition. He said, "Oh, then next time can ask your dad to help out since he's more free"

FUCK YOU.

Then also said can ask the 2nd and 4th to help as they are also not working and should be more free.

FUCK YOU AGAIN.

Then asked about my new job. So I said boss is not happy as I had to keep take leave. Then finally some human words came out, "Oh then next time, can ask us for help since it is affecting your work"

Ain't it funny? Ain't my life a big joke?

Nobody understands why I had to shoulder the responsibility of bringing my grandma for checkup every single time. Everyone is always telling me it is everyone's responsibilities, not just mine alone. I know. I understand that no job can accept the fact that I always have to take leave. But I want to make my grandma happy. Make her feel that she's still being wanted. Even when all the sons are treating her like shit. I want to be able to face my dead grandfather and tell him proudly that I have done a good job of taking care of grandma. I want to be able to live with my own conscience that I have not let my grandma down. Even if this means sacrificing my job career and opportunities, I will still do it. My grandma is the most important person to me. There will always be another job if I lose this one, but there will never be another grandma for me.

So to all who thinks that what I am doing is stupid, that's because you never had a grandma who loved you as much as mine did. Stop telling me how I should live my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment