OMG OMG OMG .. just came across something funny .. really hilarious .. aiyo .. please .. dun make me laugh can? wahaha ..
{compose myself}
The other day I actually blogged an entry on my mobile, but stupid thing cannot publish and hence the whole entry got deleted. TMD.
Me and Smelly just collected our new rings today! Yeah! But Smelly took it home, so I dunno when I'll actually get it. Hee hee. I sense something up her sleeve.
Yawn. I damn sleepy la. Going to play some game first then sleep.
I feel like having a good break. Does 1 month in Denmark or Hong Kong sound good?
{compose myself}
The other day I actually blogged an entry on my mobile, but stupid thing cannot publish and hence the whole entry got deleted. TMD.
Me and Smelly just collected our new rings today! Yeah! But Smelly took it home, so I dunno when I'll actually get it. Hee hee. I sense something up her sleeve.
Yawn. I damn sleepy la. Going to play some game first then sleep.
I feel like having a good break. Does 1 month in Denmark or Hong Kong sound good?


No comments:
Post a Comment