Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Chapter 479 ~ 100509

Currently playing :

Happy Mother's Day to Mummy! But she been busy working due to the Vesak Day and Mother's Day holiday, so we didn't get a chance to go out eat.

Also wanna wish Belinda and Sze Oon happiness on their big day. Very sorry that I am not able to attend your special day.

Went to visit Grandma today and gosh, her left arm was so swollen! And both the arms and legs all so dry and cracking and red. Sigh. Really heartache to see her suffering like this. Though her 精神 was slightly better today, but to see her keep saying that her arms and legs pain, really feel damn helpless. Can only hold her hand and pat her to sleep. Hope that the swelling will go down tomorrow. Will be another torturous day tomorrow as need to take blood again. Hopefully her potassium level will stabalise fast and she can be discharge soon cos the boys keep wanting to see her and they might be flying back soon. Sigh. Last year Grandma spent her birthday at St. Andrews Home, I really hope she can have a good birthday next month to wash away all the bad luck.





Yesterday went to Sim Lim to check out the Wii, then I called my brother and asked him "So you wanna share the Wii with me or you wanna buy for me? Hee hee" "Okie lah, I buy for you, you go check out the price" Wahaha.. So off to check out the prices, best that we were offered is $388 for the modified set plus 5 games and some adapter thingie. But then.. conscience kicked in and I didn't buy it in the end, cos this is just a want, not a need. My brother also works hard for his money and he also has a family to feed, so I should not be wasting his money like that. Good girl right? I know both my brothers pamper me a great deal and whatever I request from them, they sure buy for me. This love, care and concern is more than enough to warm my heart. Aaaawwww..







Every week been practicing my MJ skills. Last week at Edna and Smelly house. Yesterday at [X] house. Last week luck was better. Yesterday not so good, and since got 妹妹, hence I got a chance to roll around on the floor playing my NDS game - Emergency. Damn exiciting. And guess what? I finished it. Damn it. Nothing to play again lor.









No comments:

Post a Comment