Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 481 ~ 150409

Time sure flies, doesn't it? Tonight my brother and his family would be going back to Denmark le. Dunno when they would be back again. I've been in really low moods these few days. Ah Ma is back, but would need to be tube fed for at least 3 months till the next review with the Speech Therapist. If things go well, then it's back to normal eating, otherwise would have to change tube (which is really really terrible) and tube fed till the enxt checkup. The milk supplements cost $220 for 120 cans and 1 day needs 5 cans. See the big amount of money needed? Luckily I have help from my brothers. Other relatives? We shall not go into the same old unfillial story yah? I am hungry, but just got no mood to eat. Good time to lose weight. Piius been complaining that the gugu's fat and need to exercise. The relationship with the boys this time is much better. Made the effort to spend time with them and talk to them. Gonna miss them alot when they go back. Boys are growing up so fast.

I wanna thank Fann very much. For helping with Ah Ma. For knowing when I am super stressed out and saying comfort words. Without your help, I think I really would have broken down long ago. Just wanna tell you I really appreciate your help all these time.

No comments:

Post a Comment