Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 04, 2009

Chapter 486 ~ 040609

010609
Met Edna at Tanah Merah MRT and proceeded to Centerpoint for brunch. Had yummy Mee Siam at Toast Box. Then went around looking for measuring tape but the one that we found was too expensive! $22! 神经病.. So decided to make do with the one that I brought along. Then took a cab to our "new house" @ Rivergate. Wahaha. It is damn damn nice can! Wahhhh.. the swiming pool.. the living room.. the balcony.. the rooms.. the bathtub with the view.. gosh.. can't wait for it to be done up to see the finished product. Time to get to work! Spent the next hour or so measuring all corners of the place.. all beams.. all walls.. fun fun! Then after that, we proceeded to Room 2 to start working. The wind was good. Of course la.. 25th storey leh. Work work work then hungry le. So called for McDelivery. By the time we finished eating, darkness has fallen. Couldn't work anymore, hence proceeded to pack up and left for Bedok to meet Smelly. Then it's time for home.

020609
Was late (again) in meeting Edna. This time at her house though. When I reached, the door was open and I saw her napping on the couch. Poor thing, came back from wake at only 6 plus in the morning. I was like "Edna, time to wake up" But I guess she was really knocked out. Luckily the helper heard me and came to help me open the door. I then told her dun wake Edna up and I proceeded to sit down and have my lunch. But I guess she scared I pai say or what so she woke Edna up and was she shocked to see me sitting there eating. Hee hee. I'll make myself at home la. After lunch, it was time to start work again. Time flies. Before I knew it, 7 plus le. Time to proceed to Blk 15 meet Smelly and [X] for dinner. Then back to Edna house for abit more work before leaving for home.

030609
Went to meet Edna at Lavender market cos needed to get the disc from her. Went for lunch with her colleagues too at a yummy store behind. The soup is shiokalicious. Yummy. After that went back to her office while waiting for her to transfer the program to my mp3. Ermmmm.. waited for quite a while cos quite a big file. Nearly fell asleep on the sofa. Finally it's done and off to Bugis I went. Walked a little in Chatuchak and came out empty handed. Obviously la. No money mah, so cannot anyhow buy rubbish. Really nowhere to walk. Hence went to take train home. Was so bored can. Nobody to talk to. Smelly went out to meet friend. Fann also went out. Thought maybe when Fann came home, can have someone to talk to, but dunno why she like not in good mood. Sigh. Really really bored. Went to bed with tears. Sigh.

040609
Had some weird dream this morning and was crying in my sleep. Really like sobbing so bad. Seems like a long time that this never happen le. Sigh. Gonna be a emo day today. Later bringing Ah Ma for checkup then come home must do work.

No comments:

Post a Comment