Last week passed by in a flash. Weekend was spent cleaning up the shop at Marina with Edna, Smelly and 妹妹. Then yesterday met up with Mei cos she was having road show there, then we went for dinner/supper together with Jyen too @ Gluttons Bay. First time there and food is rather delicious. Mmm.. talking about it now is making me so damn hungry.
You know who is Yan? As in Yan can cook the Yan. I think he's damn freaking irritating lor. After so many years, Channel 5 still showing his "If Yan can cook, so can you" show. Damn lame. And his english and tricks like 十年不变. The same old tactics and the same old words. Gosh. It's time he retired la. Or maybe he did. Maybe Channel 5 just got no shows to 播. Anyway.. yucks lah.
I wake up daily at 10am to catch 'The Martha Stewart Show' then next got this wonderful Italian cooking show that makes me have super pasta craving everyday then after that is 'SSBS' a show which shows how people make full use of their small living spaces. Mmm.. then after that got this reality TV show which helps the contestant to transform their image within a week. Wahaha .. that's my daily life when I dun have to be at the site. Damn TV addict.
I'm changing blogskin halfway, but time now is 5.40pm, no time. Have to get ready to bathe and wait for the smelly one to finish work so that I can try and convince the smelly one to bring me eat pastamania. WAHAHAHAHAHA.. getting fat on bloody pasta.
You know who is Yan? As in Yan can cook the Yan. I think he's damn freaking irritating lor. After so many years, Channel 5 still showing his "If Yan can cook, so can you" show. Damn lame. And his english and tricks like 十年不变. The same old tactics and the same old words. Gosh. It's time he retired la. Or maybe he did. Maybe Channel 5 just got no shows to 播. Anyway.. yucks lah.
I wake up daily at 10am to catch 'The Martha Stewart Show' then next got this wonderful Italian cooking show that makes me have super pasta craving everyday then after that is 'SSBS' a show which shows how people make full use of their small living spaces. Mmm.. then after that got this reality TV show which helps the contestant to transform their image within a week. Wahaha .. that's my daily life when I dun have to be at the site. Damn TV addict.
I'm changing blogskin halfway, but time now is 5.40pm, no time. Have to get ready to bathe and wait for the smelly one to finish work so that I can try and convince the smelly one to bring me eat pastamania. WAHAHAHAHAHA.. getting fat on bloody pasta.


No comments:
Post a Comment