Life is rather fragile? It's like you really dun know when your time is up and time to go. I used to think that I dun like to save or plan for tomorrow cos what if I were to die the next day then what for save and plan so much. But now, hmm.. I dunno.. especially after I see how Ah Ma suffer, I also scared. Afraid that next time got no one to look after me and got no money. Then how? Like now I dun get CPF contribution and I see my medisave depleting cos I always use that for Ah Ma's hospitalization bill, I really scared. Left very little now. Singapore really 可以死不可以病. Everything also so expensive. Which is why if I really kena any kind of illnesses, I dun wan undergo any treatments. Very suffering. Sigh. Dunno la. Dunno what this post is all about la. Just feeling very stressed out. Everyday also like got so many things to worry about. Roka said Ah Ma like not feeling to well today. Like got abit cough and flu like symptom. Worried. Thought could faster go Rivergate and come back to see, but then tonight got to go Christina there site measurement. Lucky it's only nearby. Still, can't help feeling worried. Sigh.


No comments:
Post a Comment