My dearest BunBun passed away on 6 March 2004 @ 6.30am .. It's been 5 years le, but still deeply missed. He was such a strong boy. Love you my baby boy.
Which means, Bubbles my darling girl is 5 years old le, cos she was only here for about a month before BunBun passed away.
Ban Ban the hamster just gave me a big scared. I left her in the ball to run while I cleaned up her cage and then got distracted and went to pack the place outside. Must have left her running for about 20-30 mins. Then I put her back in the cage and I felt her body was rather warm. Saw her walking to the wheel then slumped there! Head on the wheel and body on the floor. I thought why she sleep like that. Went to poke her and given her usual self, she would run away or stare back and attempt to bite my fingers, but this time, she didn't even bother about me. So I tried to push her towards the water bottle to drinka dn bring down her temperature. But halfway walking there, she fainted! Fuck! I had the shock of my life. I thought she died! I immediately carried her out and she just laid on my hand not moving a single bit. I started to panick and my hands were trembling. Called Hong and she didn't pick up my phone. I started to use my finger to tap her heart to get it pumping, then I started giving her cpr by blowing air into her mouth. Still no movement. Wa lau.. I really trembling badly, the hand holding her was like trembling and trembling. Still I continued to call her and give her cpr. I felt her heart beating very very fast, so I concluded she might have fainted from the excessive exercise. I tried to feed her some water, but still no response. Sobs. I really feel like crying already, but got to remind myself not to panic. After another few mins of giving her cpr, I tried to feed her water again, then she suddenly like wake up! She started to drink and drink and drink. Then after that she just laid on my hand to clean herself up. Even now I put her back in the cage, she still like so weak, and walking around in a daze. Shall not go out today, going to monitor her. Please be strong.
Which means, Bubbles my darling girl is 5 years old le, cos she was only here for about a month before BunBun passed away.
Ban Ban the hamster just gave me a big scared. I left her in the ball to run while I cleaned up her cage and then got distracted and went to pack the place outside. Must have left her running for about 20-30 mins. Then I put her back in the cage and I felt her body was rather warm. Saw her walking to the wheel then slumped there! Head on the wheel and body on the floor. I thought why she sleep like that. Went to poke her and given her usual self, she would run away or stare back and attempt to bite my fingers, but this time, she didn't even bother about me. So I tried to push her towards the water bottle to drinka dn bring down her temperature. But halfway walking there, she fainted! Fuck! I had the shock of my life. I thought she died! I immediately carried her out and she just laid on my hand not moving a single bit. I started to panick and my hands were trembling. Called Hong and she didn't pick up my phone. I started to use my finger to tap her heart to get it pumping, then I started giving her cpr by blowing air into her mouth. Still no movement. Wa lau.. I really trembling badly, the hand holding her was like trembling and trembling. Still I continued to call her and give her cpr. I felt her heart beating very very fast, so I concluded she might have fainted from the excessive exercise. I tried to feed her some water, but still no response. Sobs. I really feel like crying already, but got to remind myself not to panic. After another few mins of giving her cpr, I tried to feed her water again, then she suddenly like wake up! She started to drink and drink and drink. Then after that she just laid on my hand to clean herself up. Even now I put her back in the cage, she still like so weak, and walking around in a daze. Shall not go out today, going to monitor her. Please be strong.


No comments:
Post a Comment