Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Chapter 543 ~ 161109

Day 1 in Hong Kong

Reached Changi Terminal 1 at about 7am and proceeded to do check in. Didn't really have time to do any shopping inside cos my mom like so anxious to get to the plane. Even on the travellator, she was like walking so fast also. Had to tell her to slow down.

Love the smell of planes just as you are boarding it.. got on the plane and pilot was rather good in taking off, cos dun have the miss-a-heart-beat feeling, very very smooth.. Had a yummilicious breakfast of fruits (which I didn't eat cos got papaya), Banana Muffin(I finished this, surprising right?), coffee, a glass of fresh milk and main dish of Chicken Sausage with mushroom egg omelette and tomato.. so yummy! Finished that and proceeded with watching my movie - The Time Traveller's Wife. Oh boy, this show is nice! And so so touching. Was like crying lor. Anyway, arrived in Hong Kong on schedule at 11.55am and off we went to find the bus to take to my brother's place.

But alas! My mother blur, why? Cos she thought she knew the way to walk, but apparently she forgot. So there we were, walking in circles. Nearly made me angry lor. Luckily I managed to ask someone and she pointed the way to us, then we finally found the right route. My brother stays in Park Island and i think normal cars cannot come into this area. Only can take the special shuttle buses. Bus ride was about 15-20 mins and when we reached, this place suddenly seems so different. The surrounding is all those 3-4 storey houses with all the cool shops below. And the condo that my brother stay in got alot alot of blocks. The lobby looks like hotel lobby and even the individual levels look like hotel too. Please is not very very big though, but I guess it is enough for the family. Just will be a little more cramp for this week.

The twins are so big already, Myra as usual so bo pie .. see "strangers" only start to cry. Hiyo .. Anyway .. very tired to elaborate but whole afternoon was spent with the kids at home, then brought them down for a little while, but it was too windy and cold le! Went back up about 15 mins later. After that Daddy, Mummy and I went to take bus to Kwai Fong. There's this shopping centre there which seems like a mixed of city plaza, far east plaza, chtuchak and bugis village. Things are rather cheap and I bought like 2 pairs of 280 denier leggings for HKD 65, 1 t shirt HKD 49 and i pair of boots HKD 150. Damn the cheap lor! I saw hair extensions 400 strands at HKD 400 and also nice contact lens 2 pairs for HKD 180. Hmm.. wonder if I should get.. I might go back there by myself so that I can slowly slowly walk all the shops.

Now I'm back home and my sis-in-law, her helper and the twins all slept at 10pm! How scary lor .. So bored ... sigh .. I miss home .. I miss baby .. I miss everyone ..

No comments:

Post a Comment