Day 3 in Hong Kong
Woke up bright and early again like 8plus to wash up and accompanied mummy to the wet market in Tsuen Wan cos I didn't feel safe letting her go alone as she sure blur about the roads again. We took a ferry there and as expected, she really walk wrong way lor. Hiyo.. luckily ask people for directions. Walked past the wet market and boy.. smelt the smelly market smell already. Covered my nose and exclaimed how smelly it was and kena scolded by mummy. Sians half. Anyway we went to look for breakfast first and settled at this place called Tofulism 豆腐主义. How cool is that! All their dishes are made of tofu (duh..) and they also had this pink coloured tofu! We tried the tofu beanburd drink, tofu porridge and the pink tofu which was actually made up of red raddish. It's all so yummy! Even though I dun like to eat tofu, but this stall is good!
After eating, it was time to hit the market. Hmm .. level 1 is all the seafood and fishes.. 2nd level was the poultry.. 3rd level is vege, dried food and clothings. We went to 2nd floor to get some chickens first.. OMFG.. I walked past alot of stalls selling weird shits! There were goats/cow heads hanging (fucking many of them), their inner organs hanging, and even got this long hairy tail which looked like it belonged to a horse. FML! I nearly puked and fainted can! And then there were all the live chickens which were being slaughtered and this man actually walked past me with a basket full of freshly slaughtered chickens. Oh god. I felt like puking seriosuly. And and and ... even before I stepped into the market, I walked past this truck which had sooooooooooooooooo many hanging pigs! Full bodied pigs which stinks fucking bad. Haiz.. really felt like becoming vegetarian again boy... Anyway after this scary episode .. my mom asked me to wait outside while she went to get the fishes. Phew.. Finished with marketing and we took a ferry back home.
Reached home, drank a glass of coffee and it's time to head out again. This time with my sis-in-law cos I wanna go get my nails done. But the manicurist only free at 4pm, so I decided to go Mongkok walk by myself. Was kinda scared as all those acid incidents happen in Mongkok. Went to Argyle Centre and New Town Mall. Didn't realise that they were actually side by side and linked. There sell alot of clothes and shoes and accessories, but I didn't really get anything. Mainly cos it's winter clothes so no point buying back here. After that I attempted to find Ladies Market and Fa Yuen Street.. but maybe cos it's morning, hence got nothing to see at all. But I tried the roadside fishball and it's so yummy!
Then I took train to Tsim Sha Tsui and walked around again. Bought vanity stuffs AGAIN! Gosh.. then 4pm I went to wait for my manicurist to pick me up. She even told me where I could go after doing my nails. And you know what? While doing my nails, there were another 2 other customers there and 1 of them is actually ANDY LAU'S NEIGHBOUR! Wow! And she was saying that is daughter is actually quite big already.. about 11 years old. Gosh.. wonder if it's true. MEILIAN! DID YOU HEAR THAT! YOUR ANDY LAU LEH! hee hee...
After I did my chio chio nails, I went to this 龙城药房 place to buy SOMEMORE VANITY SHITS! Oh man.. my luggage is gonna be so overloaded with facial products and masks and masks and masks! Haha...
After that I went to Kwai Chong Plaza AGAIN! 3 days in a row! I'm so addicted to their 碗仔翅! Eat liao then I happily go home and eat rice again! Gosh.. I'm going back home a big fat ass sia...
Miss my baby! Miss everyone! Hope Ah Ma's cough gets better.. so worried about her.. sigh
Woke up bright and early again like 8plus to wash up and accompanied mummy to the wet market in Tsuen Wan cos I didn't feel safe letting her go alone as she sure blur about the roads again. We took a ferry there and as expected, she really walk wrong way lor. Hiyo.. luckily ask people for directions. Walked past the wet market and boy.. smelt the smelly market smell already. Covered my nose and exclaimed how smelly it was and kena scolded by mummy. Sians half. Anyway we went to look for breakfast first and settled at this place called Tofulism 豆腐主义. How cool is that! All their dishes are made of tofu (duh..) and they also had this pink coloured tofu! We tried the tofu beanburd drink, tofu porridge and the pink tofu which was actually made up of red raddish. It's all so yummy! Even though I dun like to eat tofu, but this stall is good!
After eating, it was time to hit the market. Hmm .. level 1 is all the seafood and fishes.. 2nd level was the poultry.. 3rd level is vege, dried food and clothings. We went to 2nd floor to get some chickens first.. OMFG.. I walked past alot of stalls selling weird shits! There were goats/cow heads hanging (fucking many of them), their inner organs hanging, and even got this long hairy tail which looked like it belonged to a horse. FML! I nearly puked and fainted can! And then there were all the live chickens which were being slaughtered and this man actually walked past me with a basket full of freshly slaughtered chickens. Oh god. I felt like puking seriosuly. And and and ... even before I stepped into the market, I walked past this truck which had sooooooooooooooooo many hanging pigs! Full bodied pigs which stinks fucking bad. Haiz.. really felt like becoming vegetarian again boy... Anyway after this scary episode .. my mom asked me to wait outside while she went to get the fishes. Phew.. Finished with marketing and we took a ferry back home.
Reached home, drank a glass of coffee and it's time to head out again. This time with my sis-in-law cos I wanna go get my nails done. But the manicurist only free at 4pm, so I decided to go Mongkok walk by myself. Was kinda scared as all those acid incidents happen in Mongkok. Went to Argyle Centre and New Town Mall. Didn't realise that they were actually side by side and linked. There sell alot of clothes and shoes and accessories, but I didn't really get anything. Mainly cos it's winter clothes so no point buying back here. After that I attempted to find Ladies Market and Fa Yuen Street.. but maybe cos it's morning, hence got nothing to see at all. But I tried the roadside fishball and it's so yummy!
Then I took train to Tsim Sha Tsui and walked around again. Bought vanity stuffs AGAIN! Gosh.. then 4pm I went to wait for my manicurist to pick me up. She even told me where I could go after doing my nails. And you know what? While doing my nails, there were another 2 other customers there and 1 of them is actually ANDY LAU'S NEIGHBOUR! Wow! And she was saying that is daughter is actually quite big already.. about 11 years old. Gosh.. wonder if it's true. MEILIAN! DID YOU HEAR THAT! YOUR ANDY LAU LEH! hee hee...
After I did my chio chio nails, I went to this 龙城药房 place to buy SOMEMORE VANITY SHITS! Oh man.. my luggage is gonna be so overloaded with facial products and masks and masks and masks! Haha...
After that I went to Kwai Chong Plaza AGAIN! 3 days in a row! I'm so addicted to their 碗仔翅! Eat liao then I happily go home and eat rice again! Gosh.. I'm going back home a big fat ass sia...
Miss my baby! Miss everyone! Hope Ah Ma's cough gets better.. so worried about her.. sigh


No comments:
Post a Comment