When will my life get better? When can I stop worrying about monthly bills? My expenses are exceeding my pay. I'm almost drowning. I need to find a part time job. I need to borrow money. I think I should check out the bar below my office to see if they have cashiering position. I'm really dying. Everyone else's life just gets better with age and mine just goes downhill. I need to pay for hospital bills. I need to pay for the maid. I need to pay electrical bills. I doubt my parents even know what I'm going through. They must think I'm earning alot and spending alot cos I never give them money. But who will understand? The moment my pay comes in, I have to pay all the bills and I am really left with nothing. Give me a few more days and I won't even have enough to eat. Fuck my damn life.


No comments:
Post a Comment