Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 04, 2009

Chapter 550 ~ 041209

Saw something rather sad just now. Was at Bugis with Choong and we were at the top level. Walked past the escalator and saw many people crowding around there, so we also kpo went to see. Heart wrenching sight. Saw an old man lying on the escalator and someone was holding his head. I guess maybe he suddenly had an heart attack and fell backwards and someone pressed the emergency stop. So the kind guy was holding this uncle's head as it was near the sharp edge. I couldn't see if he was breathing but Choong said he seemed to be gasping. Then later 2 guys and 2 ladies carried him up and laid him on the floor then they started to do cpr for him. Very sad. We were rather affected so didn't want to stay and see what happens. But after we walked 1 round, and came round the corner, we still saw a large crowd there, but this time the paramedics had arrived and I saw them still giving uncle cpr. I dunno if he made it, but I do hope he's ok. He seemed like he was about 70 or so and he was alone. Haiz. Very sad sight. Dun like to see sad things like this. Why was uncle alone? Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment