Snap of a finger and it's March. Oh gosh, what happened to February? Yesterday 大哥 and family went back to Hong Kong le, and tonight 二哥 and family will be going back. Yesterday house was in a big big mess cos 二哥 shifted his things back home as they selling their Woodlands flat, and I wonder how long we will take to clear up the house. It was looking bad before, now it is worse! Gosh. I just hope Daddy will faster clear up his things into the given cupboards and make the place less messy. Oh, but the King Koil mattress given by 二嫂 is shiokalicious! Slept like a log and had "holiday-ing in Macau" dream! Wow, now I know, good mattress really important. Okie dokie, no much point in this blog entry, just looking for things to blog nia. Haha, bye bye!
P.S. Miss the smelly one, never meet for 2 days liao
P.S. Miss the smelly one, never meet for 2 days liao


No comments:
Post a Comment