You know ah, meeting clients to get requirements is not a problem. You can make as many appointments as you want for me. But seriously, it doesn't mean that if I meet 10 clients, I would be able to close all 10. You know that after meeting each client, still have to do up quotation and the first proposal? Of course it would be damn easy if I can just close an eye and calculate and draw. But I'm sorry, I'm still learning how to calculate these tedious quotations and it really takes time. Somemore morning I have to go site to see the progress and because I dun drive, hence travelling takes up abit of my time. Of course I would love to tell you that I am definitely going to close all the proposals that I have on hand, but I can't and I am trying my best. Hence, it does make me a little down when you keep asking me if I am closing any deals or not. It's just like you think it's very easy to handle that pu bo gia.
Mmm, perhaps you might like to learn to calculate quotes and help in other ways as well?
Okie, I feel a little better after complaining. Don't get me wrong, I do like my job, but sometimes I just feel it's a little difficult to communicate certain things with certain people, so I just wanna rant abit nia.
Alright then.. back to drawing..
Mmm, perhaps you might like to learn to calculate quotes and help in other ways as well?
Okie, I feel a little better after complaining. Don't get me wrong, I do like my job, but sometimes I just feel it's a little difficult to communicate certain things with certain people, so I just wanna rant abit nia.
Alright then.. back to drawing..


No comments:
Post a Comment