Rainy day today, such good weather for sleeping at home. But at least I dun have to be at site, can sit and enjoy aircon in office.
Sigh, some things are so so ridiculous.
A: customer say you never go site supervise all the time
Me: I was there everyday
A: then how long were you there?
Me: spend whole day there
A: given that you spend whole day there, then you should also update customer and let them know what is happening
Me: I sms her everyday on the work's progress
A: but still there's problem with the carpentry
Tell me lah, everything I do also wrong.. I go site also wrong. Stay there whole day also wrong. Update daily also wrong. Carpentry do wrong also I wrong. Rubbish you know. 吃力不讨好。 Go site see workers do work whole day also kena suan by carpenters. Say my life so good, just go there and see them work. Even people in same line ask why I have to go site everyday. It's not even necessary. But if I dun go, anything happen, I salah. I go also salah.
Tell me what to do then is correct can? I'm so confused by all these. Getting really tired of all these nonsense. Got see money still not so bad. Dun even see a single cent in my bank. Everyday worry about this bill that bill, this payment, that payment. Sigh.
Tell me! Tell me what to do! It's sad cos I really wanna learn and pick up more things in this line .. but .. sigh


No comments:
Post a Comment