It's Easter Sunday and I'm actually home. Hard to believe right? Having cramps so rather lazy to go out. And Smelly has to loads of projects to do, so being the good (or rather lazy) gf that I am, we're only meeting for dinner later. Actually thought dun wanna meet today also, but then tomorrow Smelly having date with other people and Tuesday I also dating my husband and wives, so we not gonna meet for 2 days, that's why meet today. Complicated? Aiya, I understand can liao.
Attended Cannon's Blogger Symposium yesterday at SMU all by myself. Feel so proud of myself. Haha.. They had many bloggers there and I attended Xiaxue's one. She looks quite ok in real life mah, not fat mah. And she thought how to use photoshop to edit photos and showed the tools that she used often. Kinda inspired to PS my photos, but can't get my lazy ass to start moving. After that I went went do nails and walk by myself. Kinda lonely, but felt kinda good. Walking in the drizzling rain alone felt rather relaxing.
Met up with Smelly to watch "When in Rome". Romance film and the guy is so so handsome! Saliva drip can! Josh Duhamel... waaaaa .. tall and handsome sia.. Nice show..
Yah.. can tell I'm bored? Wanna do out, but got no money to go out.. no no money at all..


No comments:
Post a Comment