I really don't understand why you all need to be told time and again to visit your mother. On normal days, you all don't even bother to come visit. Only when she is being admitted to hospital then you all go visit once or twice. She don't have much time left you know. All she wants is just some of your love and care. When was the last time you all saw your mother? Chinese New Year right? 4 months ago. I really didn't feel like sms-ing you all today. But I didn't want to let my stubborness become Ah Ma's 遗憾. I have already expected some of you will call after receiving my sms. This is the usual practice. It's like you are just calling to find out the situation. The 4th called and asked stupid questions like "Is she in hospital or at home?" "Is she conscious?" "When did the doctor last see her?" "Will there be anyone at home?" And remarkably he can end the conversation with "Ok, I will try to find time to visit her tomorrow" Sigh. Visit your own mother also need to find time. I hope the same happens to you in future. Then maybe you can understand how Ah Ma feels. Is Singapore really that big? Does it take 10 days for them to travel from Teban Gardens / Toh Guan Road and Eunos to Pasir Ris? Some of them drive you know? It's all a matter of 心. 有心还是没心. I feel really so miserable today. Feel really really sad. Cried while talking to the counsellor just now and still crying now. Sometimes I even feel like telling the counsellor to go talk to those SONS better. Ask him to go counsel them on how to treat their mother better during her last days.


No comments:
Post a Comment