Feel like blogging, but seems like no mood to blog. So I think I should blog about something which would excite my mind. Let's gossip about people with absolute zero EQ. I dunno if people would deem me as petty after this entry, but then, since it's my blog, I'm entitled to my views right?
As many of you would know, I have someone with very very low EQ in my office. On a daily basis, we don't talk much, unless it's about work. I mean yah, I know that she don't have EQ and hence like don't know how to communicate well with others, but you have got to try am I right? Apparently for her, that's not the case. I usually just try to ignore whatever nonsense she might come up with, but I would have to say the most disappointing thing is when Ah Ma passed away and she did not even go to pay her respect. You are the boss of the company and especially when the company is not that big, it would have been nice if you offered your condolences to your employee who's family member has just passed on. If company got hundreds and thousands of workers, sure I got nothing to say. But no, there's only like 5 of us and you can't even make the effort to go? It just goes to show how much respect you have for others. Very very disappointing I would say. Not say I petty or what, but where's the R.E.S.P.E.C.T? Anyway, ever since after this incident, I kinda just kept my distance even further away from her.


No comments:
Post a Comment