Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 02, 2010

Chapter 621 ~ 021210

Something which I wrote halfway some time ago.

" My grandma took care of us grandchildren when we were young, and we were all close to her, especially my 2 elder brothers and myself. She came over to stay with us when I was in secondary school. I remember she would be up early to boil and prepare water and I specially remember how she would apply powder on my back for me after I have bathed and preparing for school. In the afternoons when I come back from school, I would sometimes see her sitting downstairs at the mama shop reading The New Paper. Sad to say, I was too young then to know how to appreciate her. "

Sigh .. I still can't talk much about her without feeling the loss. I miss you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment