Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chapter 629 ~ 20042011

It's time to rant so it's time to blog. Even with Ah Ma gone, I still have to agitate myself with the 'family members'. I registered to 做公德 for Ah Ma and the 师父 at the temple picked the date as Monday 25 April. It can't be the exact date as the 1 year anniversary cos they got some kind of calculation. So after I informed them sometime last week, the 3rd one called that same night and asked cock questions. Said the 1 year anniversary should be on the 29 April, so how come the prayer session not on that day. So I said the date is chosen by the 师父 and they got some kind of calculation. "Oh .. you mean the nun at the temple tell you must be on that day ah? It's a public session or what? How come must be from 9 - 12pm?" Fuck lor. Really make my blood boil. Explain already also dun understand. Ended the conversation with him saying "Oh I think my Mrs understand, it's ok" Fucked up. Then the 2nd one can reply say "I'll be there at 10am". Please lor .. when people tell you the session is from 9-12, then jolly well be there on time lah. And not a single person actually asked how much this session cost. It's $1200 and I'm paying out of my own pocket ok. Things in life are not free. I hate them. If this could be done without all these extra people, I wouldn't even bother to inform and get them to come. I hate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment