Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chapter 634 ~ 11 Jan 2012

Wow, blogger has changed so much since my last entry that I really do not know how to go about navigating the pages.

Year 2012 has arrived and I am blogging now from Johannesburg, South Africa. Gonna be here for a few months working. Tough being away from Bee, but no choice. Really hope to make the most of my time here and go back a stronger me. It's been only 9 days since I've arrived and frankly, am not excited to be here at all. Imagine, being here for the 2nd day and I found out I've already been back-stabbed. Not exciting at all. Even though everyone is on my side and they have already warned me about this witch, but still. I try to be nice and all and this is what I get. Seriously hate it. Counting down to the days when I can finally return home.

72 more days.

No comments:

Post a Comment