Today is 年初一 and congrats on succeeding in spoiling my mood and making me tear early in the morning. Don't be sacrastic when talking to me and don't say I'm sensitive when I rebutt you back old bitch. Living in your lala land everyday and only reading what you wanna read and only doing what you wanna do. Do things so half-hearted yet behave until so action. So what if you have worked in big jewellery shops before, god knows how long you even worked in those places. I think you're just a psycho bitch, old bitch. Seriously, you should just fuck off to your lala land. Even though I know I am not suppose to get angry and curse on New Year day, but god! You make me wanna slap you across your fuck face right now. Stop acting like some pitiful soul when you're just a psycho bitch. I don't even wanna say you deserve to have your husband leaving you, but you so fucking deserve it. Fucked up.


No comments:
Post a Comment