Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 10, 2005

Chapter 32 ~ KTV Session


good Morning! It's been sooo long, yes I noe. I've been really lazy... dat's why. Anyway I'm so excited because I'm going KTV tonight! Yeah... Going wif my colleagues... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Work's been ... how shall I phrase it? Boring isn't exactly right.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com More like aimless... I feel like I'm stuck in this hole now with no exit. I'm not able to see any ray of light guiding my way. Sigh. I really dunno wat to do. Any1 has any suggestions? Should I quit or should I stay? wat line should I go into if I quit? But if I stay, there's the problem of $$$. There rally isn't any monetary benefits begging me to stay. >_< Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm going for the Vespa Convoy Ride next sunday 19th June @ Heeren. Do come and support me okie? It's the 1st time I'm taking part in such an event and I'm so excited! Image hosted by Photobucket.com Wat if I'm the slowest rider & I can't catch up with the rest, so pai say. Hee hee. But it'll be a really good opportunity to make friends with other riders and mabe learn more about bikes. I'm such a bike idiot. Every1 asks me things even about my own bike and I'm like "I dunno..." *slap head* Image hosted by Photobucket.com I hope no one in my family reads this because my parents are still in the dark about me owning a bike. *gulps* I'm so worried that 1 of these days, I'm gonna bump into my parents in the carpark or something. *sweating profusely* Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okie Dokie, will update with plenty of pretty pics taken tonight! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments:

Post a Comment