Sigh, tomorrow must go back to work. Urrrggghhh. Had a wonderful wonderful time at KTV the other day. Can check out the photos in the link on the left or :: ktv session (10 June 2005) :: After singing, we went to Newton Circus for some food. Shucks, no food for me to eat, but make do with desserts lah. Then later CS sent us home.
Haha, they said I was evil because of what I messaged Eileen, but I dun think so. I mean I'm just doing my bit to "pull out the weeds" and stop her from falling further, because CS doesn't like her. Anyway I just heard from Godma that she messaged him again yesterday, asking him if he wants to celebrate her birthday with her today?!?
Please lah, she is really thick skin lor. Somemore she also asked CS if I'm really his gf, which he of course said no...
Really want to qi(4) si(2) wo(3) le(4) !!!!! If u are reading this CS, I tell u, U better wake up your idea!!!! Hiyah dun wan say anymore

No comments:
Post a Comment