Urrrggghhh... I'm still in the office!
There's so much shipment today! Still waiting for them to finish packing the cargo outside before I'm able to leave, but I seriously doubt it's gonna be anytime soon. Now still got wu(3) mei(4) and CS to accompany me,
but later they all leave, I'm gonna be alone! *gulps* Worried. What if... So scary! Shit, what time are they gonna finish packing?Feeling slightly depressed, dunno why.
Not time of the month leh. But still moody. Sigh. Maybe because life is so damn monotanous. I think I've changed so much, became such a boring person. It's been so long since I went out to have real fun like drinking and clubbing, and I really miss it. Yah I know, I can't even hold my liquor well,
but still I miss the feeling of being drunk. And clubbing... hmmm... miss dancing,
miss seeing cute guys, miss the music, miss everything. Friends around me are either married, attached or just not into clubbing. Shoots... Even though I have my own transport now and it makes travelling so much easier, but just can't find any kakis. I miss those good old days with all my good pals going out to have a good time. I miss those times when I went to Mambo & Venom every Wednesdays & Thursdays just to see Ah Joe. I wonder what happened to him now?!?!?!? I need a change in life ... seriously.. before I completely breakdown.

No comments:
Post a Comment