Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Chapter 40 ~ Luo Zhi Xiang


Hmmmm... nothing much to blog about... added a new photo link 'Exel Walk'. Go check it out, beware!!! There might be some ugly pics hee hee. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Read from FP yesterday that the Taiwanese host Xiao Zhu's father just passed away. How sad is that? Image hosted by Photobucket.com I sort of remembered seeing the whole family on TV sometime back. They seemed like such a happy-go-lucky family, more like friends than parents and son. Such things always happens so sudden huh? Hopefully he'll be able to walk out of this tragedy and look things on the brighter side. *Alamak, talk until as if I know him personally huh?*

Just read another ger's blog recently. Wah piang eh, never seen or rather read anyone as thick skinned as her! All the blog entries are about this guy looking @ her, that guy buying her this present, her dad bought her something new again and blah blah blah... Image hosted by Photobucket.com Wah lau, she's really super super thick skin.. and she's not fantastic looking okie? So I was just discussing with a friend and we came to this conclusion that she's probably fantasizing about all these guys andshe's probably prostituting herself so that she can buy all those things for herself and boast that her dad bought it! Image hosted by Photobucket.com haha... call me green-eyed or jealous or watever.. but it makes me happy! SO WAT! This is my blog so I can say watever I want! *HUMPH*

No comments:

Post a Comment