Okie many many things to blog about. Be patient.
Read from FP today that :: Xiaxue :: blog and email got hacked!! How scary is that? wah, the person must either hate her so much or must be damn clever hor? The person actually deleted all her posts and email! Wah, very jue(2) hor? Luckily me only small character and not someone famous, so I dun think any1 would wanna hack into my acount yah? BTW, if anyone knows how to make a backup copy of my posts, pls let me know yah? Just-in-case...
I am so so so disappointed with a friend. Or rather long forgotten friend. She was 1 of my classmates from NAFA and 4 of us were the best kakis in class. We'd laugh at the same jokes, laugh at the same people (like that 'jaidi' ger) and we used to go for KTV sessions after school once in a while. Lunchtimes were spent at the kopitiam opposite school fagging and eating. Life was great then. I really liked her alot and felt glad to have such a friend. But sad to say things changed when I left NAFA and she was still there, making new friends. I'd still try to keep in touch with her through sms and email and in the beginning, we were still close, but gradually we drifted apart. I feel sad cos whenever I send her messages through friendster, she either doesn't reply or when she does, it's always short and sweet. That hurts... I dun see why things should change even if we dun meet up often. I am still on very good terms with the other 2 friends. Though we dun meet up often, but we get to chat on msn or sms. Things still the same.. So I dun see why things are just different with her only. Once I sent her a message in Friendster like hinting, I said "why u always so busy? when u free, sms me leh. Nobody sms me..." And you know the reply I got? "Ask Ivan message u lo" Wah lan eh, do u know disppointing that was? I thought if she treated everyone in the same way, then maybe I got nothing to say, but today I saw from another ex-classmates blog and I saw her message in the tag-board.. Shit right? If you have the time to visit Ann's blog, how come u dun have the time to visit mine or even send me a message just to say hi or SOMETHING?!?!?!?! Did our friendship really mean nothing to u? Well, if you do happen to come across my blog, I hope u noticed your blog link on the left of this page. Wat does it mean? It means I still treasure u as a friend, and I hope u still remember me!
*sadly signing off*


No comments:
Post a Comment