Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 29, 2005

Chapter 50 ~ Officially Broke


Just 1 day after my pay day and I'm officially broke... AGAIN... Image hosted by Photobucket.com Damn it... No lah.. din spend my $$ on sprees, though I was very tempted to get some stuffs again, but budget budget.. And the worse thing is I haven't paid my bills yet!!! Fuck.. I need to tio 4D... please please... Image hosted by Photobucket.com let me tio 1 time big big one...

I'm so crazy about knitting again and I couldn't resist ordering some yarns (slap my itchy fingers please!) . Okie okie! I just joined 1 Spree...Take a look ....

These 4 colors are for knitting my French Market Bag
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

And these 2 are for my Cable Clutch Bag
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is for Choong
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Okie Okie, gotto rush off now... Will continue when I'm back later!

No comments:

Post a Comment