Tonight's the night.. the night of the Superstar !!! I hope Weilian wins.. It's not that I pity him (so sickening to hear everyone saying that he's reach this stage because of pity votes), but I think he's really not bad..

My cousin's getting married in 2 weeks time
and I've got absolutely nothing to wear. Damn it. Obviously there's loads of nice clothes out there, but I'm just too fat to wear them...
*pulling out my hair* HOW? HOW? HOW? I thought of tailoring a kebaya - peranakan style, but dunno where to go and dunno if I can carry it off.. Would look special though.. Would also be nice if ah ma also wore one... Hee hee... If anyone knows where I can go tailor make it, please please let me know... email me chweekwey@gmail.com .. Need it urgently though.. 2 weeks! or rather 16 days to be exact...Anyway, I seem to have so much things to blog about, but just don't have a right time to blog.. Sigh.. Sorry for the jump here, jump there entry today... My thoughts can't keep still..
I wanna eat selegie's tao huey.. huge huge craving... I asked CS on Monday, while he was sending me home when he wanna bring me go eat and he said Friday which is tomorrow.. then I said I'll think about it, then u know wat he said? "okie, after u've thought about it, then it's my turn to think about it".. $%^&;
but I smsed him later that night and said I wanna go.. and up till today, he's still not told me if he's gonna bring me... stoopid fool...
anyway if we're not going for tao huey, then I'm going for drinking sesion with the gers... not that I can drink much lah, but I'm training to be a alcoholic remember?!?!?
kekekekekekOh yah... slap me peeps... I joined another spree.. VS spree.. I ordered this top..

Dunno I can fit into it or not though.. remember? I'm fat... Hope it arrives soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment