Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Chapter 52 ~ First Accident


Guess wat?? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Remember my last post where I said either I was going to eat Tao Huey or go drinking? Yup, final decision was going to Orchard to meet the gers for a drinking session, because CS cancelled the Tao Huey date.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Anyway, Fann pillioned Kris on her bike and I was on mine. There was a slight drizzle Image hosted by Photobucket.com and after I turned out from CTE, and was suppose to turn right into the small scotts road lane, I saw Fann going straight.. but by then I couldn't turn out from the lane cos there were too many cars coming from behind.. so I just stuck to my own lane, anyway we had already arrange to park at Marriot, so I thought I'll just meet them there.

That's when the tragedy happened! Damn, another car suddenly cut into the lane of the car infront of me and the driver suddenly braked.. of course I also had to suddenly brake too. Seriously I really dunno wat exactly happened, but the next thing I know, I felt my bike skidded and we fell. Yes! My poor bapok boyfriend fell!!! The very 1st thought that came into my mind was "Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! Shit! My bike kena scratched! Gonna waste $$ to paint him liao!" Yup, believe it or not, that's my 1st thought... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My 2nd thought was "Damn, my hand hurts, did I kena scratched? Wah lan eh, later bathe surely damn pain" Weird thoughts I have right? Okie, when I fell, I think my knee hit the floor first, then my right arm came into contact with the floor and was dragged for a little bit. Thank god, I wore a jacket and jeans, so not much major injuries. Only twisted my right knee. Luckily the cab behind me wasn't going fast, otherwise I think he would have ran over my hand and I wouldn't be able to sit here to type this out...

There is warmth in this world after all... the moment I fell, the cab behind stopped and out ran the ang mo passenger and driver.. The both of them helped me to carry my bike up the curb to rest on the grass patch and only went off after ensuring I was okie.. I was like so shocked to see them carry the bike up the curb and was like asking them "huh.. then later how I bring my bike down?" Stupid me right??? Anyway, the car infront of me.. the one who's lane got cut by that irresponsible driver? He also stopped his car and came to look at me... He said "When that ASSHOLE cut into my lane, I knew you were either going to knock into me or you were gonna fall..." Sigh... Was it a better choice to fall?

Anyway, I'm thankful that my injuries were minimal and my bapok boyfriend's *aka my bike* injuries also minimal (though I think the paintwork's gonna cost me a bomb! Anyone wanna do charity?). Things could have been worse, like if I landed up in hospital, how am I ever gonna explain to my mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment