Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 05, 2006

Chapter 126 ~ My Favourite Boys


I have 3 nephews : Phobus (7 years), Piius (5 years) and Pagiel (2 years)

They are a naughty bunch and they simple drive me up the wall every Sunday when they come back. Sometimes, (or rather most of the time), I'll go out just to avoid them.

When Phoebus was born, my brother was still staying with us, hence I got to spend the most time with him as compared to the other 2 boys. I think it was when he was about 2 years+, then my brother and sis-in-law shifted into their new place. He is really a clever boy and he's in Primary 1 this year, heard from my mom that he even scored full marks for most of his subjects! However, he and his 2 brothers tend to test my patience quite often! haha ..

Anyway, I would say that the youngest is the least close to me as he only sees me every sunday (provided I am home) and it wasn't until recently that he started to acknowledge and call me. But he's a cunning little boy! Yesterday, my dad was giving them some fruits to eat and I think he started to like throw the fork and papaya on the floor, so my dad scolded him. First thing he did, was to cry and run to his maid, acted as is he's very innocent and ke lian. So I kpo and went to kitchen to see him, then he stretched his arms out for me to carry and acted ke lian again! haha .. so cute! So I said him "wah, you very clever ah, do wrong thing still cry as if you innocent" (obviously I dun think he understood the full sentence lah!) Anyway, so I carried him to my room to look at my rabbit and after a while, he fell asleep on my shoulder. Haiz~ I think it's been a long time since I carried any baby till they fell asleep on me .. I used to do that with Phobus, but now he a big boy and I can't carry him anymore! It was such a nice feeling, you know what I mean?

Oh well, I just wanted to share my feelings out .. here're some pics of me and the boy .. I look horrendous! It's the "I'm-at-home" look .. eeewwww ..


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment