Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Chapter 127 ~ GY 7302 R


KNN! Some fucking driver very nearly kissed my ass this morning. Fark you can? It' s bloody side road with a bloody pedestrian crossing, so why the hell are you driving so fast? This man on a bicycle was going to cross the pedestrian crossing, so obviously I had to slow down and stop right? The next thing I heard was the screeching tyres of the van behind me. KNN. You better thank your lucky stars you didn't kiss my ass can? Otherwise it's going to cost you a bomb for my bapok boyfriend's unique paintwork. '____'lll CB Somemore it was driven by this asshole in those army uniform. Not those green ones. I dunno which type one lah. I just know he army idiot type lah. CB yellow van GY 7302R. I wanna write in to complaint.

No comments:

Post a Comment