I have been busy busy busy! Yesterday left work at 10pm! And today left at nearly 7.30pm! Think I'm selling my whole life to this company liao!
V did something which shocked me today. Early morning, I was telling him that I don't have cigs again today, then when I finished doing my work, I asked if he wanna go smoke, he say he busy, but handed me his cigs, so I just took 1 and went down. Later on, just before lunch, he asked if I have any empty cig box and I asked what he wants for. Then I took the empty cig box out of my bag and he was like shocked "wah! you really have ah!?" I said "yah, waiting for people to donate some cig to me lor, so what you want it for?" Talked cock as usual, said wanna burn it. Anyway, I just gave it to him and continued with my work. Next moment, I saw him putting the cig box back on my side table, so I took and opened it, guess what?!?!?! He filled it up with almost 8 sticks of cig! "You gave me cig! Why you so nice! OMG, you're so sweet!" I was exclaiming so loudly .. going on and on "You're so sweet!" He got embarassed and said "You're very annoying! I'm not staying here!" And he walked off! haha .. I think he pai say! Mins later I went off for lunch and saw him smoking downstair and exclaimed again "So sweet!" ... hahaha! I really didn't expect this coming from V at all! haha .. Damn .. this reminds me that I forgot to buy cig AGAIN!
Work sucks, but nice colleagues like them make me wanna stay on. Going drinking with them tomorrow night! Yipee!


No comments:
Post a Comment