Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Chapter 206 ~ Le Baroque


I am super super super sleepy, but must blog about yesterday's drinking session first.

Venue : Le Baroque @ CHIJMES
Peeps : Meiling + bf, Cassandra, Jialing, Victor, Indra, Ah Kai, Danny

Vic came with new hairstyle! Looking good I would say! haha .. anyway place was quite nice, just that we had to hang around till like 10.30 before we could go in cos there was some private function going on. Douglas O was quite good I must say, I like it when he sang the "Africa" song. Loads of SPGs there though ..

Highlight of the night was when Indra got confronted in the gents for touching the butt of this ang mo's wife. Duh .. she's like really ugly can? And fat like a pig, just that she has big breasts lo (and a big ass too). Anyway, Mr Ang Mo, I dun think everyone has the same taste as you lo .. so you can be sure your wife is damn safe from molesters lo..

2nd highlight of the night was when I met Joan in the toilet! Joan Rozario! haha .. my secondary skool classmate! Someone whom I've not seen since we graduated like 12 bloody years ago! And she's been in aussie for the last 12 years and only just came back 3 weeks ago. Fate.. But too bad, we didn't exchange contacts nor took any pics, as we really not that close la. But it still felt nice to see someone familiar.

No comments:

Post a Comment