Happy new year everyone! New year resolution is to try and blog everyday! hahaha .. Anyway, so how did everyone celebrate their new year eve? Me? Same lo .. spent it at home .. but anyway .. I permed my hair! Yahoo .. the spiral perm which I have been lusting after! Take a look!


I'm still trying to get used to it and still learning how to style it, but I'm really pleased with it! But .. I think my colleagues are like gonna laugh their asses off lo.
Just the other day, was msning with V who was still in the office at about 12.30am and I asked if he has eaten, so he said no and I was asking if he wans me to bring food for him, then he asked if I'm trying to pao(4) him .. duhz .. I was like saying no la .. but he kept forcing me to tell the truth .. crazy lo .. I'm not going to admit anything .. sssshhhh .. haha .. nonsense fella ..


No comments:
Post a Comment