Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Chapter 216 ~ Chapter 2


Went back to the office to settle some jobs and most of all to clear the 300 odd emails before they jam up tomorrow. Stayed for about nearly 3 hours before heading home then to Bugis. Shopped around a little bit, didn't buy anything. Then passed by Chapter 2 and Fann said she wanna do something to her hair, so I suggested going to look for Nana since I heard so much raves about her. She's so stylo and quite pretty! The way she cuts hair is very precise and wow .. 13 pairs of scissors! Very impressive! haha .. I think I was probably bought over by her 13 pairs of scissors la. I actually wanted to trim my hair or something, but she said my hair very nice already, no need. kekekek .. So most prob, I'll go back on my birthday to enjoy the 50% discount and maybe do some colouring ..

Countdown : 25 more days

No comments:

Post a Comment