It's times like this when I seriously hate my job. Customer Service line sucks big time! Why is it that people expect nothing but the best from CS when they themselves as customers can't even be a little tad polite. It's fark lo. I hate this I hate this I hate this! Fine, I already admitted it's my fault that I had left out the charges, but to pay what you're suppose to pay very difficult meh! You're just being a CB lo. Even when I explained everything and told you I have to fork it out of my own pocket, you also fark care. Ya, I know, if I'm in your shoes, I also won't pay because I save money ma. But now I farking curse you CB cos I have to farking pay! Fark .. if this is not going to be absorb, I will seriously resign. It's damn stupid to be paying every farking thing out of our own pockets! As if we earn like tens of thousands every month. Nah bey! Damn angry! I curse this farking Xavier Low. Should have left you to rot and get lost when you came to collect your farking cargo! Instead I was so bloody nice to you and patiently gave you farking directions, now you farking do this to me! I curse you! Curse you everyday get summons! Curse your tyres puncture!
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Chapter 240 ~ Hate My Job
It's times like this when I seriously hate my job. Customer Service line sucks big time! Why is it that people expect nothing but the best from CS when they themselves as customers can't even be a little tad polite. It's fark lo. I hate this I hate this I hate this! Fine, I already admitted it's my fault that I had left out the charges, but to pay what you're suppose to pay very difficult meh! You're just being a CB lo. Even when I explained everything and told you I have to fork it out of my own pocket, you also fark care. Ya, I know, if I'm in your shoes, I also won't pay because I save money ma. But now I farking curse you CB cos I have to farking pay! Fark .. if this is not going to be absorb, I will seriously resign. It's damn stupid to be paying every farking thing out of our own pockets! As if we earn like tens of thousands every month. Nah bey! Damn angry! I curse this farking Xavier Low. Should have left you to rot and get lost when you came to collect your farking cargo! Instead I was so bloody nice to you and patiently gave you farking directions, now you farking do this to me! I curse you! Curse you everyday get summons! Curse your tyres puncture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment