Jolin's concert - $150
Supper @ Chatterbox - $88
Fun I had that night - Priceless
Jolin's concert was a blast! It was money worth spending. I think I would have kicked myself in the ass if I had not gone.
She came out doing the split thingie with legs on the gymnastic rings, then proceeded to hang upside down before starting off on 3 fast numbers. Damn good! Dunno why, but everytime I attend concert, I sure feel so overwhelm till I feel like crying sia. The whole concert was such a blast! I would say I'm surprised that her voice singing live is actually not bad. I would have never imagined that I would actually do the wave, but I did! Hahaha .. Can't resist when everyone is so on about it! Everyone was so sporty and it's really fun to see everyone participating in doing that. Finally she ended the whole show with my favourite song - 倒带. Thumbs up for the whole show, except for the special guest la. Imagine when Energy asked what slow song they gong to sing next, someone actually shouted in chinese - "go home" .. wah .. And I guess if the special guest had been maybe Show or Stanley, she would have sang "今天你要嫁给我".
After the concert ended, me and Fann were walking back to the carpark and actually saw like 3 maxi cabs waiting. Then we also waited to see if she'll be coming out. When the mini bus drove off, all 3 maxis also went off, then we also followed suit! 追明星! But hiya, the minibus only contained the dancers and not her. So ended up, we chased all the way to the hotel and found somewhere to park, then proceeded for supper at Chatterbox. Since Jolin was also staying at Meritus Mandarin. Hee hee.
Even though we didn't managed to see her up close and personal, it was a damn fun night la.
Will upload with photos soon.


No comments:
Post a Comment