Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Chapter 252 ~ HAppy Birthday Ah Ma!


Today is grandma's 85th birthday. Just the 2 of us spending it together with a simple dinner, followed by cake and birthday song. I was so worried that I couldn't finish up my work in time, but thank goodness I managed to leave on the dot. Rushed home to help grandma bathe, then gave her the injection, then we went out for simple dinner. After that I brought her to cake shop to let her choose which cake she wanted and she chose a coffee cake. Then we went home and I took some pictures with her then I sang her a birthday song. Silly me actually choke and teared while singing her the song. Then later I left her to enjoy her cake while I went to wash the clothes. Sometimes, just us alone also not too bad. Anyway, just wanna wish my dearest ah ma a wonderful wonderful birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment