I just wanna say a word of thanks to all who showed their concern. Grandma is feeling much better but of course still rather weak. But dun worry, I'll take good care of her. I'm now trying to find a home based job so that I can always be at home with her. So if anyone has any lobangs, please please inform me can? Email me : chweekwey@gmail.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my long hair and wanna get hair extensions. Heard that City Plaza Level 2 has got a salon not bad. Anyone went before? Roughly how much ah?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have completed The Sims on my DS lite .. dunno what other games to play now .. any recommendations?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took alot of pictures, but no time to edit and upload .. think I shall go do that now ..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tata .. be back soon ..


No comments:
Post a Comment