Nope, I didn't get forgetful or missed out Chapter 217. Because there was some unhappiness with Chapter 217, hence I deleted it away. Anyway, some horoscope!
AQUARIUS - The Sweetheart
Optimistic and honest. Sweet personality. Very independent. Inventive and intelligent. Friendly and loyal. Can seem unemotional. Can be a bit rebellious. Very stubborn, but original and unique. Attractive on the inside and out. Eccentric personality.
CANCER - The Protector
Moody, emotional. May be shy. Very loving and caring. Pretty/handsome. Excellent partners for life. Protective. Inventive and imaginative. Cautious. Touchy-feely kind of person. Needs love from others. Easily hurt, but sympathetic.
I'm leaving for Denmark tonight. Will be away from 11 till 19 December. Am going to miss Smelly so much. Yesterday I had so much last min things to buy and smelly was very sweet to accompany me everywhere and rushing like hell. Thanks for everything smelly.


No comments:
Post a Comment