Am in Denmark now. In my brother's house blogging. Reached yesterday about 7am and brother and 3 nephews came to fetch me from the airport. The place is so laid back and slowed paced and time really passes damn slow can? I also went swimming with my nephews at the indoor swimming pool and I am so embarassed! Cos I went into the freaking gents! The signs are all in Danish, so I can't read ma, then I think the naked men were shocked to see me!@! WTH!! hahaha .. I faster said sorry and ran out. After that we came home and took a little nap and got ready for dinner. Time really really passes too damn slow liao. I miss smelly. Talked to smelly and kept crying and crying till eyes all swollen liao. I have 6 more days to go and I really dunno how to survive. My brother is busy with work and not much time to bring me out. But we're going Tivoli on Friday and Ice-skating on Saturday, sop at least still got some programs to entertain me. Then I fly back on Tuesday morning.
Smelly and office colleagues just video called me and I cried in front of all of them. I miss everyone so much especially my smelly. I swear never ever to go anywhere else without my smelly. Smelly, promise me the same thing too ok?
Have to bring my nephews to the playground now. Will try to blog again if I have a chance cos my nephews keep saying I'm addicted to the PC and phone. SOBS !!!
Smelly I LOVE YOU !!!


No comments:
Post a Comment