Just came back from Waterfront, it's a shopping centre located at the waterfront. Hmmm .. it's newly opened and not many many shops. We went to Mamamia to eat and here they only eat bread bread and bread. I miss the local food! And it's only been 2 days. I went to this shop H & M and they have pretty nice clothes, tried on this black top and it's like 129KR which is about SGD 30+, at first wanted to buy, but in the end changed my mind cos nothing special la. Then later went to Netto which is a supermarket and bought some bisuits to birng back for Smelly's parents and colleagues. Was talking to smelly on the phone and sis-in-law was beside me, then she was like saying my phone bill must be damn expensive. haha .. expensive also no choice cos I miss my smelly. Then Smelly forced me to say I Miss you and I love you!@! Then my sis-in-law was like laughing and laughing. Waiting for my brother to come back then we're going out for dinner. Might be meeting Fann to go clubbing later. Hopefully time passes faster can? I wanna go back and hug and kiss my smelly. Was msning with smelly earlier and we were telling each other we see each other in our future. I wanna be with you forever.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Chapter 306 ~ Day 2
Just came back from Waterfront, it's a shopping centre located at the waterfront. Hmmm .. it's newly opened and not many many shops. We went to Mamamia to eat and here they only eat bread bread and bread. I miss the local food! And it's only been 2 days. I went to this shop H & M and they have pretty nice clothes, tried on this black top and it's like 129KR which is about SGD 30+, at first wanted to buy, but in the end changed my mind cos nothing special la. Then later went to Netto which is a supermarket and bought some bisuits to birng back for Smelly's parents and colleagues. Was talking to smelly on the phone and sis-in-law was beside me, then she was like saying my phone bill must be damn expensive. haha .. expensive also no choice cos I miss my smelly. Then Smelly forced me to say I Miss you and I love you!@! Then my sis-in-law was like laughing and laughing. Waiting for my brother to come back then we're going out for dinner. Might be meeting Fann to go clubbing later. Hopefully time passes faster can? I wanna go back and hug and kiss my smelly. Was msning with smelly earlier and we were telling each other we see each other in our future. I wanna be with you forever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment