Yesterday after Fann checked out of her hotel, we took the metro to town for some serious shopping. Stupid stupid me forgot to bring my passport, so I couldn't buy LV!! Damn it!! And LV has this rule that each passport can only buy 1 item for 1 whole year! Hmmm .. weird right? Anyway, Choong! I saw the Palermo bag which you wanted, and it's DKR 6250 which is like damn cheap can! But no passport so I couldn't buy it. But weird thing is that Gucci doesn't have such a rule. I saw this sling bag in Gucci which was rather nice, but price was comparable to the LV one, so no point getting the Gucci. Then after shopping, we went to a cafe to sit and have a beer. Bad choice sitting outside cos both of us were freezing our asses off! And the beer didn't help in warming us up! And I drank the Christmas Tuborg special brew which made me so groggy after that! I walked around in a blur blur state after that! hahahahaha .. later on we went back to the hotel to wait for my brother to pick us up. Then we went home to pickup my nephews and sis-in-law to proceed back to town for ice-skating! hahaha .. it's kinda fun! But the ice not very smooth, so got difficulty in skating smoothly .. hee hee .. ok la .. also becos my skill not so good can!!! Anyway, after that we went to Tivoli and it's a very very beautiful place! But I didn't manage to take any pics cos my kuku camera doesn't work well at night, so I didn't bring it out with me. Tivoli is like an amusement park, with all the rides and also food stalls and they also have this elf house .. inside has all the elves with different actions. We had some hot chokolade and yummy yummy! But the weather was so cold, I really cannot take it. Plus I think I still suffering from jet lag cos I still keep looking at SIN timing.
Smelly already in BKK and it's so hard for us to communicate. But dearie still was very sweet to sms and call me often.
Today we drove to another town called Helsingor. Along the way, we passed by the countryside and saw so many horses and farms! Very nice! I heard from my brother that Helsingor is very near to Sweden, in fact they only need to cross a bridge and Viola! Sweden le! And if we saw those tourists carrying those luggages, inside is actually filled with wines which they're buying back to Sweden. So cool right? Anyway took some nice photos there. Got 1 very swee of me one!!! hahahahahaha .. Then later my brother dropped me and Fann back at town to buy the LV stuffs again before sending Fann off to the airport. Then it's back home to rest and eat the delicious dinner cooked by my sis-in-law. Yummy yummy.
Smelly is enjoying in BKK, but luckily still will remember to call and sms me very often. I think both of our phone bills this month damn shiong. I dun care! I love you baby!
Sunday - boat cruise and maybe somemore shopping
Monday - brother on leave so we go shopping again
Tuesday - Airport
Wednesday - reached SIN and back into smelly's arms, zouk at night!!! Then I wanna kiss and hug my smelly the whole entire night ..
My eldest brother very funny, called me this morning at 10am, which is about 3am Denmark time, then asked where I am .. So I told him I'm in Denmark .. then he asked when I going back, so I told him Tuesday going to airport already .. and you know what you said? Asked me to stopover in HKG for a few days to visit him!! Hiyo .. as if I own SQ like that lo .. happy happy tell the pilot to stopover in HKG for me .. somemore I already can't wait to go back to Smelly, he still ask me to stopover in HKG. hahahhahaha .. next time .. HKG with smelly la..


No comments:
Post a Comment