Nuffnang

Anniversary Ticker

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 17, 2007

Chapter 310 ~ Day 6


Nothing much to blog about today. Morning accompanied my brother and his family to the church. Smelly called from BKK and as usual I cried. After that we went to another shopping mall, went to BR (one of the toy shops here) to try and search for Smelly's Beetle, but couldn't find. Then later went grocery shopping where I bought more biscuits and chokolade to bring back. Then it's home time where my super sis-in-law cooked chicken rice! Yippee! Smelly called again and I cried again. Haiz. Smelly said smelly's heart break everytime smelly hear me crying and smelly forbid me to go on any more trips. Sigh. Now is like only 9pm. But I think I be going to write in my diary for awhile, play a little game and then sleep early. Tomorrow last night!!!! I shall see smelly on Wednesday morning at 6.30am!!! Love you very much my prince!!

No comments:

Post a Comment